Biometric Access Control System Zksoftware Facial Fingerprint Access Control (MultiBio700)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||1PCS/Color Box, 20PCS/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JYF- MultiBio700
- Fingerprint Capacity: 2000
- Display: 3 Inch TFT Touch Screen
- Fingerprint: 2000 Templates
- Built-in Camera: High Resolution Camera
- Memory: 256m Flash, 64m Sdram
- System: Linux
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHs
- HS Code: 9106100000
- Communication Interface: RS485, RS232, USB, TCP/IP
- Type: Zksoftware Facial Fingerprint Access Control
- Face Capactiy: 1500 Faces
- Communication: TCP/IP, RS232/485 and USB Host
- ID Card Capacity: 10000 Cards
- Wiegend Signal: Wiegand in and out
- Trademark: zkteco
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
Product Introduction :
MultiBio 700 is a new generation multiple biometric identification product. Integrating with Face, Fingerprint and PIN recognition and optional with RFID mode. It performs up to 20 verification methods all in a single device conveniently.
MultiBio700 stores 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprint templates and identifies users by 1:N mode. When users glance into the MutiBio700 camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of user's eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features. These parameters are used to create a biometric template which is then used to subsequently verify or identify each user.
MultiBio700 can be used as a standalone access control reader by connecting a door lock, exit switch, alarm and door sensor to the relay contacts. The Wiegand IN and OUT ports can be used to connect 3rd party access control panels and peripherals. The MultiBio700 also includes a USB port for offline data backup/management.
ast and Accurate Fingerprint and Facial Identification Algorithm
1 stand or 1 touch a second user recognition. Stores 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprint templates
Multiple Verification Modes
20 verification modes are available to improve security level. Default verification modes are Fingerprint only, Face only or RFID only. Other 19 modes are available.
Easy Installation and Connectivity
Wiegand input & output.
Network interface by TCP/IP or RS485
Full Access Control Features
Access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
Good Performance in Dark Environment
Infra-red optical system enables machine to work well at night.
- 3.0'' touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
- Built-in Wiegand 26 input/output ports for connection to third party controlpanels
- Professional access control compatible with the 3rd party doorsensor, alarm, exit button, wired bell and electric lock.
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network.
- Reliable, durable & highly accurate optical sensor, Lessthan 1 second user recognition
- Audio - Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/ invalidfingers
- 2 user-defined function keys, the left one is for door belling,the right one is for shift of identification mode.
- 50 time zones, 99 groups and 10 unlock combinations, anti-pass back anddismantle function.
|512M Flash, 256M SDRAM|
|Model Type||Usb fingerprint biometric time attendance system (JYF-MultiBio700)|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Optical Sensor|
|Camera||High Resolution Infrared Camera|
|Display||3 Inch Touch Screen|
|Communication||TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB Host|
|3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, wired bell and exit button|
|Wiegand Signal||Wiegand 26 in and out|
|Operating temperature||0 -45 Degree|
|Gross Weight||0.87 kg|