Biometric Fingerprint RFID Card Reader for Access Control
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Color Box/Neutral Box/OEM Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JYF-FR1200
- Model Type: Fingerprint RFID Card Reader
- Sensor: Small-Sized Sensor
- Function: ID Card Reader
- Voice Prompt: Buzzer
- Working Temperature: 0 - 45
- Trademark: JONEY
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Type: Fingerprint
- CPU: 324MHz
- Communication: RS485
- Optional Function: Mf Card Module
- Fingerprint Reader Working Voltage: 12VDC
- Standar: CE FCC RoHS, ISO
- Specification: CE, FCC, Rohs ISO
FR1200, a fingerprint reader with RS485 communication interface works with biometric access controller. It offers the function of capturing and transferring fingerprint samples to controller inside to match. With its IP65 rated rugged structure, FR1200 offers extra durability in all weather conditions including outdoor environments.
1. All information and transaction of the users will be stored in the master terminal.
2. Slave reader captures the fingerprint image and transfers it to the master terminal for verification.
3. Buzzers and indicators in master terminal and slave reader will give corresponding prompt once verification process finished
4. Anti-pass back is applicable in master and slave devices.
5. Master models: 5000A, 5000Aplus, F08 are available now.
1. CPU: 324MHz
2. Sensor: Small-sized sensor
3. Environment: Operation temperature: 0-45 centigrade, Operation humidity: 20%-80%
4. Communication: RS485
5. Standard Function: ID card Module
6. Optional Function: Mifare Card Module
7. Power Supply: 12vDC
8. Packing Info.: Machine size: 50(W)*102(H)*37.3(D)mm
Unit packing: 95(W)*125(H)*58.3(D)mm
Real Weight: 0.15kg
Gross Weight: 0.25kg
9. Protection Grade: IP65.