Zk Biometric Multi-Bio Face Fingerprint Reader Access Control
|FOB Unit Price:||US $200 US $160|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||1PCS/Color Box, 20PCS/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JYF-MultiBio700
- Attendance Method: Card, Photograph, Fingerprint
- Communication Mode: RS232/485 TCP/IP USB WiFi
- Screen: 3 Inch TFT Touch Screen
- Communication: TCP/IP, RS232/485 and USB Host
- Face Capactiy: 1500 Faces
- ID Card Capacity: 10000 Cards
- Wiegend Signal: Wiegand in and out
- Trademark: zk software
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Type: Attendance Access Control System
- Software System: Linux
- Connection: Standalone Attendance Access Control System
- Model Type: Face Fingerprint Reader
- Built-in Camera: High Resolution Camera
- Fingerprint Capacity: 2000 Templates
- Memory: 256m Flash, 64m Sdram
- System: Linux
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHs
- HS Code: 8543709990
zk biometric multi-bio Face fingerprint reader access control
Product Introduction :
JYF-MultiBio700 is a new generation Facial andFingerprint identification time clock and access control device, it offers theability to have employees punch in and out using their face, fingerprint or aPIN.
As to facial identification algorithm, it capturesthe relative position, size, and shape of user's eyes, these feature templatesare used to be matching feature data, when users verify on device, it distillscaptured features into value and compares with templates to eliminate variance.
It is also a kind of professional access control facial device, it canwork with the third party such as electric lock, alarm, door belling, sensorand so on, in order to improve security for human life and enterpriseinformation.
fingerprint time attendance access controller
- Elegant ergonomic design
- Professional facial identification algorithm
- Innovative, Fastest commercial-based matching
- Facial and Fingerprint identification Two In One!
- Identification methods: Face, Fingerprint and Password
- TCP/IP, RS232/485 communication and USB Host for data transfer
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly litenvironments.
- 3.0'' touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
- Built-in Wiegand 26 input/output ports for connection to third party controlpanels
- Professional access control compatible with the 3rd party doorsensor, alarm, exit button, wired bell and electric lock.
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network.
- Reliable, durable & highly accurate optical sensor, Lessthan 1 second user recognition
- Audio - Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/ invalidfingers
- 2 user-defined function keys, the left one is for door belling,the right one is for shift of identification mode.
- 50 time zones, 99 groups and 10 unlock combinations, anti-pass back anddismantle function.
|Memory||512M Flash, 256M SDRAM|
|Model Type||Face fingerprint reader|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Optical Sensor|
|Camera||High Resolution Infrared Camera|
|Display||3 Inch Touch Screen|
|Communication||TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB Host|
|3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, wired bell and exit button|
|Wiegand Signal||Wiegand 26 in and out|
|Operating temperature||0 -45 Degree|
|Gross Weight||0.87 kg|